March 18, 2012

Paying it forward

I am a photographer living with Breast cancer stage 3a -I have finished chemo and radiation - I am going through follow up appts now. I have joined the Shoots for a cure network to give back or as I say Pay it Forward to other cancer survivors -in NYC, Long Island or even in Charlotte, NC or Fort Mill, SC areas -who would like a free photo session which includes unlimited time, 30 to 40 photos, location of your choice, can be just you, you and family, or you and pet, proofs and 5x7s, wallets, 8x10 of best images.
I document my journey beginning in early July of 2011.

I want to pay it forward and show you how beautiful you are.
Message me and let me know if you are interested.
I can also recommend other photographers if you aren't in my area
Thanks for helping me pay it forward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment