March 14, 2012

Out of Focus

yes I have been very out of focus the past year and really out of sorts the last 2 weeks. I returned to NY after seeing my family in SC - great trip and made some new friends - but I have not been able to focus on what I need to do. Basically I need to clean, purge and organize my belongings and life here in NY. I have too much stuff!!! I go home after working all day and just want to crash even though I should be cleaning. I just don't have the motivation to do it right now.

I am so behind in blogging, downloading images from home and sending thank you cards and some gifts out....... when will I get my mojo back?????

I am already planning another trip home in May - I think I will go for another 9 days - it's good to see the family and some friends. People are still funny you really do find out who cares about you when you get sick or have a issue in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment