August 14, 2009

Darlene Cunnup Photography is visiting Fort Mill

I will be scheduling mini Photo sessions while I am in Fort Mill for anyone who is interested for Sunday Sept 20 or Saturday Sept 26, 2009 – see times open below
Thank you if you have already booked on another day with me!!

Please let me know ASAP -- if you or any of your friends are interested in having a casual, let the kids play, on location, natural light photo session of your kids (parents are welcome too), pets or just you alone taken in the Main Street area of Fort Mill or at Walter Elijah Park where the Old Springs Mill use to be.

WHEN YOU BOOK A TIME I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION AND WE’LL SET UP PLACE TO MEET.

Rain or Shine cute shots can be taken in rain coats or with umbrellas!!!
Just think you could have your Christmas card photos out of the way in September!!!!

These sessions will be $100 (due at time of session) and will include a 30 minute photo session and up to 40 photos - you will be surprised how many we can take….
I will process them once I am back in NY and send you contact sheets, 5x7’s of my favorite ones and a CD of Hi-res 300 dpi edited images for you to take and have prints made anywhere.
I will also include a folder of 72 dpi jpgs for you to upload on FB, Myspace.com or send to family and friends.
Book now these will go fast!!!

Sunday Sept 20 is BOOKED


Times open on Saturday Sep t26, 2009:
9:00am BOOKED
10:30am
11:30pm BOOKED
1:30pm
2:30
3:30 BOOKED

Sample photos from some NY photo sessions below:
Long Beach, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment