February 20, 2012

I had my first head cold since last year

And it totally kicked my butt. Yep I made it through chemo without being sick expected for a throat fungis - twice and a low potassium level but Friday morning I woke up with a head cold and it hit me hard. I'm not complaining just saying!

Hold your loved ones close because you never know. I just saw that a friend of mine from fb passed away this morning. She was in a car accident. I know the roads were icy because they got ice in SC last night - People be careful on the roads.

here's a photo to make you smile. A friend sent me this pink shark tail hat while I was going through chemo. Not the best photo of me but I had just had a chemo treatment the day I got the hat and wanted to take a photo of myself in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment