July 24, 2012

Doctor's reports

I didn't sleep well - biopsy today on thyroid - should be fine - my endocologist said the size changed on one of the nodules we were watching - I am ready to see the doctor who did the report on the sono to let her know the report said my sister had breast cancer when in fact it was ME with Breat cancer - get your reports from your doctors ladies and always read them - I am going to try and remain calm but if you cant get info about me in report right how can in trust what you are doing??? My endocologist made a comment about the report on Friday and how he was sorry my sister was in battle too - I didn't understand whatbhe meant at first until he gave me the report - OMG is the radiologist insane -she know it's me with Breast cancer - we had the conversion how no one else in my family except an Aunt has had cancer - this radiologist will get a piece of mind BC mind today - I will be taking myself backmto the Women's wellness center for another sono - they did it last year for me since I was going through the BC there.

No comments:

Post a Comment