August 16, 2012

Misc Photos

I am redoing my website and while looking for photos I came across some I forgot I had taken.  I have got to get better with posting on my blog - I take photos everyday it's just finding the time to download and post.  I promise to get better.

Bulldog near Union Square - love that face


Halloween 2011 - I went to a local flower nursery and got this shot during their halloween sale - i didn't have chemo that week


shot this while on my BC journey in 2011 


Walking to Chemo session in October 2011 I saw the heart in the sidewalk and in Photoshop wrote LOVE

In April of this year I went with a friend to Philadelphia, PA and past the 5 Ptz on the way - its a building In LIC, NY that is nothing but art- Graffiti


This was taken at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia, PA which was once the most famous and expensive prison in the world, but stands today in ruin, a haunting world of crumbling cell blocks and empty guard towers - I loved that the 2 Jewish men walked up to the walkway and were in my photo - they kind of look like prison guards with their hats on.


No comments:

Post a Comment