October 26, 2012

Oasis, Palm Springs and big Storm coming!!

I am back from my retreat in Palm Springs with the Shutter Sisters at Ace Hotel - what a great time.  I enjoyed the sisterhood and all the photo ops.  I got to explore downtown Palm Springs by myself.  my roommate Laura was just the best ever.  the whole experience was incredible.
Laura starting talking to this Lady Camille when we were doing tutu photos and she wanted to put one one - she was awesome and after posing for photos said she felt empowered.

I got this photo from her yesterday and I want to shared it - she borrowed the camera from someone to take this photo because she said we inspired her.   She has totally inspired me - the light, the wood, the glass bottle and the note - awesome photo - Camille you rock.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment