June 18, 2013

No Place Like Home

I was visiting my family in the Carolinas the week of June 1-8.  I love being HOME and really would love to move back but I am still under doctor care for Breast Cancer.  It was great seeing Mom, Dad, Aunt Polly and my sister, her husband and my Nephew.  Loved  meeting up with a few close friends.

Me and My mom

My sister, nephew and brother-in-law

Me and my Aunt

Hung my photos at WSOC in Charlotte, NC - this is just one wall
Hung my photos at WSOC in Charlotte, NC - this is the wall of the Tutu photos
I had the opportunity to take a workshop with a photographer that has inspired me since I first discovered her - Catherine Anderson.  I took her Soul Collage Class, I need the spiritual time that I knew I would find at her workshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment