July 18, 2013

Life's too short to be anything but happy.

 
"Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets. Life's too short to be anything but happy." - unknown

 Today is my life partner, Greg, 5 yr cancer free date.  I can remember it like it was yesterday.  I was scared to death that I was going to lose him.  

I look back now and think wow I was more scared for him and of losing him than I was when I was told I had Breast Cancer.  

I am so thankful for my sweetie pie - he always says i am the one constant in his life and that makes him happy and I always tell him he gets on my last nerve but I never want to lose him.   We have been together on this roller coaster called life for 22 1/2 years now!!   and plan on at least another 30 together!!  

I love my man every second of every day!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment