April 16, 2016

6th year with Liberate Your Art

This was my 6th year with Kat Sloma in the Liberate Your Art postcard swap. I have so enjoyed receiving the gorgeous postcsrds every year from the amazing artist who participate. These are the ones I received this year.  


The photo below was one of my postcards that I sent out this year.  It's a photo I snapped of my dad's old camera - this seemed to be a favorite of a few people and I got many requests for it in the side swap.  So happy to share it with everyone.  I also have made this photo into a greeting card.


5 comments:

  1. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing. I love your camera too. See you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your camera too! The selection of postcards that landed in your mailbox is wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I also participated in the first year, then had to skip the last years, but managed to take part again this year - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card sent and received!!!
    Happy LYA 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection, and I really enjoyed seeing your camera card on Facebook. Wonderful piece. See ya' in 2017! happy creating to you Darlene!

    ReplyDelete