October 2, 2011

Finally got to go out to Grounds for sculpture in NJ with Susan and Joy - great times!!! I also got to meet FB friend Susan in person and make a new friend Judy - who is a 9 yr BC Survivor!!!


I have had no chemo since Sept 15 my next treatment is Oct 6.
there have been so many great friends and strangers doing the BC runs in my Honor - Love and thanks to all!!! Jody Pettus, Cynthia and Jo and her daughters in Portland - love you all!!!
I will be walking October 16 in the Jones beach cancer walk!!! should be fun!! my coworker and friend Linda is doing this one for her Cousin and me - love her.

A Fellow BC friend emailed last week and this one sentence that really made me laugh in her email because it is so true -
"Oh, remember the days of getting dressed up pretty and going on a date?  Now we talk about bowel movements, nap times and sore butts - who would have thought?"

Peace love and photography

No comments:

Post a Comment