December 13, 2011

NYC - 12.11.12 with great friends

I went into the city on Sunday Dec 11, for the first time since June or maybe it was July!! I met up with two great ladies/fellow photographers for brunch and then some photos around Manhattan!! I was taking it easy since I am still on my Journey with BC and didn't want to over do it but when I got on the 8:40 train to head home, I realized I may have over did it a little!! It was well worth it though!!!

Love to see the dogs when I am in the City - thought this one was great!!

Joy and I doing a photo for our friend Susan who always does the bathroom shots!!!

Saw this book on the street and showed it to Joy - she loves books especially when they are free

Joy and the book - yes she took it home

This Santa was kind of Scary!!

Joy posing on the bus on the way to see the tree!!

Love this photo - photographers always seem to hide behind their camera.

Chestnuts roasting on the streets of Manhattan!!!!

The Tree!!

Scary Santa in front of Radio City Music Hall

Me and Joy in front of giant balls!!!


The Tree at Bryant Park - quick shot

Quick shot of the Giant lights on 6th Ave.

One of the windows at Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment