February 18, 2014

New Camera - new projects

I bought a camera over the weekend from my friend Debra.  She is an amazing photographer and is the one pushing me to do my book.  Debra was right, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 is an amazing camera and I am in love.  It is small and easy to use and I can easily carry it on my doctors appts to continue documenting my journey with Stage 3A triple negative Breast Cancer.

New projects I am working on include trees, shoes and skulls.....  as well as continue documenting my journey.

Below are some of the photos I took of trees in snow, skulls and a recent MRI test!!!

“The important thing is not the camera but the eye.” – Alfred Eisenstaedt 










1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I love that feeling when you have a new camera and are exploring its capabilities and the new options it provides. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete